Wednesday 27 January 2016

It's a Wargaming Marvel, by Jove!

Not content with announcing my work on the Walking Dead tabletop miniatures game last week, I can today announce my part in another big-name licensed game.

Knight Models are releasing the Marvel Universe Miniature Game, and I'm very proud to say I had a hand in it.


I've been collecting Marvel comics since I was seven years old, and playing miniatures games since aged 15, so this really is the culmination of two lifelong hobbies. I really can't believe it's taken so long for a Marvel game to get made, and I'm very proud to be a part of the team.

Unlike the Batman Miniature Game (or BMG), where I came on board purely for the English translation background writing and editing, I was able to see the Marvel game develop right from the start, helping out here and there to polish up the rules. Gustavo Cuadrado is the designer, and he's done a fantastic job. Hopefully the native English edition will do the game justice.

Full details here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.